Baby joggers are important because the post-pregnancy period can be quite a hassle. You have to balance between work, babysitting, to stick to a fitness program, and to take care of the family in general. Baby joggers help you kill two birds with the same stone; you can connect with your young one while you work out. Sometimes you just want to have a relaxing walk and have your baby tag along. We reviewed the best jogging strollers based on performance and affordability and came up with a list.
Also, check out: Top 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2021 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Baby Joggers in 2021
- 10. Jeep Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger
- 9. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- 8. Graco FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller
- 7. BOB Gear Revolution
- 6. Baby Trend Expedition
- 5. BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
- 4. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
- 3. Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
- 2. Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller
- 1. BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
- Related Posts
Top 10 Best Baby Joggers in 2021
10. Jeep Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger
This Jeep Cross-Country Sport Plus jogger is perfect for both outdoor adventure and work-out. The price is quite affordable and provides you with real value. It is spacious with an undercarriage storage bin to pack for your long walk. A wide adjustable foam handle offers the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
The Jeep Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger’s frame is made of durable steel with high-quality tech fabric and includes a detachable parent organizer. It also has a fabric tray with 2 cup holders for keeping the parent’s essentials. You can customize it by fitting your car seats. Graco SnugRide Click Connect, Evenflo Nurture, Evenflo Embrace, Chicco KeyFit 30 are all compatible.
- Extendable quilted European canopy with sun visor and peek-a-boo window
- A reclining seat supporting various positions with a five-point safety harness and soft shoulder pads
- Weighs a mere 27 pounds
- Quick-release back tires for compact folding. Assembled dimensions: 45″L x 24″W x 41″H; Folded dimensions: 19″ x 24″ x 36″
- Large 16″ back metal-air spoke wheels with ball bearings
- Front 12″ swivel metal-air spoke wheel with swivel lock
- A swing-away child tray for quick infant loading
9. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
Buying a Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller provides real value for your money. You can have it for a mere $70, which is a real bargain for a jogger of its caliber.
With large bicycle tires, ensure the baby has a smooth ride even on rough surfaces. The parent tray includes two cup holders, which are compatible with a Baby Trend car seat. It weighs a mere 27 pounds, which makes it pretty convenient. A 6 months-baby,6-50 pounds, can comfortably ride in it. The canopy isn’t as large while the seat isn’t super thickly padded, which can be a limiting factor.
- Accepts Baby Trend infant car seats
- Comes in 16 colors including vanguard, topaz, carbon, raspberry phantom, optic green, and optic pink
- Child tray with two cup holders
- A lockable Front Swivel Wheel
- Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- A lightweight, rugged steel frame
- Measures 47 x 21 x 41 inches
8. Graco FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller
Graco jogging strollers are some of the best available in the market. The FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller provides excellent value for your money. It is user-friendly.
It accepts all Graco infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment. Moreover, it has an automatic storage lock that is easy to fold with one hand. The wheels re air-filled rubber tires to offer maximum suspension. The front swivel wheel provides a smooth transition from jogging to strolling. It is incredibly lightweight, which makes it convenient and portable for all outdoor activities.
- it weighs a mere 35 lbs.
- It measures 40 x 24 x 42 inches
- Handles between 5 to 50 pounds of weight
- Air-filled 16″ rear-wheels and 11″ front-wheels
- Stroller Width of 24 inches and a height of 40 inches
- Folded height of 39″, folded depth of 15.3 inches and folded Width of 23.6 inches
- One-second, one-hand with an automatic storage lock
- Self-standing when folded
7. BOB Gear Revolution
If you need a perfect stroller for your newborn baby, the BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 comes in handy. By use of an infant car seat adapter & compatible infant car seats, you can comfortably fit your 0-8 weeks-old baby. Its slick design adds elegance to your outdoor walks and work-out.
This BOB Gear Revolution comes with a lunar ultra-reflective fabric that guarantees your safety during the misty morning and evening walks. The locking swivel front wheel makes braking easy. The jogger has a one cell phone pocket, three seatback pockets, two in seat snack pockets, and one extra-large cargo basket for your essentials.
- Its material is made of high-strength aluminum alloy
- It measures 45″ L x 24.5″ W x 43″ H and 39 “L x 24.5 “W x 16 “H when folded
- A lunar ultra-reflective fabric to ensure your safety
- Locking swivel front wheel
- Mountain bike-style suspension system
- A 9 position adjustable handlebar with a wrist strap
- An extra-large UPF 50+ canopy
- Rear tires 16″ x 1.75″, front tire 12.5″ x 1.75″.
6. Baby Trend Expedition
If you’re looking for a double-sized jogging stroller for your twins, then you should consider the Baby Trend Expedition Double. It is arguably the best double stroller you can find on the market. It is designed for 6-month babies that are no more than 42″ tall, each with a maximum of 50 lbs.
The multi-position reclining seat with 5-point safety harness provides maximum comfort for your young ones. It comes with rubber pneumatic bicycle tires that are suitable for all-terrain. The locking front swivel wheels and foot-activated rear brake system ensures safety.
- 6″ rear and 12″ front all-terrain, rubber pneumatic bicycle tires
- Weighs 32 pounds
- Measures 31.5″W x 46″L x 42″H,
- Is dual-seat
- A parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Locking front swivel wheels with foot-activated rear brake system
5. BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
The BOB Rambler provides maximum stability when jogging. It is the stroller to go for if you are looking for one that fits in your car. The BOB is best suited for a city setting, providing you with much-needed mobility.
The good thing about the Rambler is it never rethreads. It has a no-rethread harness, and one hand near-flat recline allows for easy adjustments. It is compatible with BOB infant car seats or Britax when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter. With this, it possible to fit in your 0-8 weeks old baby provided they are not over 44″. The stroller can handle a weight of up to 75 pounds.
- Measures 24.5″ W x 39.5″ H x 45″ D
- 12″ air-filled tires and a mountain bike-style suspension system
- One step foot-activated parking brake
- No-rethread harness
- One-hand near-flat recline
- Compatible with BOB infant car seats or Britax
- Weighs 25.2 pounds
4. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
The Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller is among the most popular baby joggers. It is lightweight and perfect for jogging or strolling through town. It is suitable for all sorts of terrain. The price is slightly high, but the incredible performance makes up for that.
It comes with a reclining seat with padded 5-point harness and ventilation, which makes it pretty comfortable for the baby during your jogs. It can comfortably hold a child weighing up to 75 pounds, meaning your school-going kid can still ride in it.
- The swivel front wheel can is lockable through the handlebar
- A large storage basket with zip-top cover
- 16″ rear wheels with a suspension
- Weight capacity of 75 lbs
- Sitting height of 21″ and door pass-through of 27. 2 inches
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows
3. Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
The Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight is a simple, light, and robust and high-performance stroller that is convenient and suitable for long rides. It has straight rear axle, graphite-colored aluminum frame, and black rims giving the jogger an elegant look. It comes at an average price when you consider its performance.
The 12″ front swivel wheel provides for maximum maneuverability and smooth braking. Additionally, the rear 16″ wheels have a one-step linked parking brake. The Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight folds easily and has an auto-lock feature. Quick-release wheels allow for hassle-free storage.
- 12″ front wheels and 16″ back wheels
- it weighs 25.7 lbs.
- It has a Graphite Aluminum Frame and an additional straight rear axle
- Has an auto-lock feature
- Has mesh pockets for your child’s snacks
- Separately sold car seat adapters
2. Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller
The Summit X3 comes with so many features at a considerably affordable price. It is the ideal jogging stroller for the evening walks and runs.
The Summit X3 comes with a remote wheel lock on the handlebar that lets you switch between swivel mode and a locked position for the front wheel. The air-filled rubber tires, all-wheel suspension, and the remote swivel lock provide a smooth performance even in the toughest terrain. The hand-operated rear drum brakes ease stopping.
- A remote wheel lock on the handlebar
- 12″ and 16″ air-filled front and rear wheels respectively
- All-wheel suspension
- One-hand fold
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes
- Adjustable reclining seat
- UV 50+ sun canopy
1. BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
Baby joggers don’t come better than the BOB Revolution PRO. The Locking swivel front wheel provides stability when jogging and easy mobility while in the streets. The frame is made of a durable aluminum alloy.
The air-filled tires and mountain bike-style suspension ensure your baby has a smooth ride even in tough terrain. With an infant car seat adapter & compatible infant car seat, you can comfortably fit in your 0-8 week baby with a maximum of 44″.
- Lockable front swivel wheel
- Adjustable padded handlebar
- Compatible with OB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax
- The state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system
- 25.4″ W x 43″ H x 44″ D
Finding a suitable baby jogging stroller can be quite a hassle. A good stroller is one that balances quality and price. Look for one with big wheels for ease of movement, locking wheels, an efficient braking system, spacious and convenient for your activities.
You may want to check out: Best Baby Fence in 2021 | For Your Kids’ Safety