We took the time to sample out some of the top conference tables. The range of tables is wide, and each one has different features.
We sampled ten best conference tables based on most sought-after features.
Take a look.
Top 10 Best Conference Table in 2022
10. Bush Business Furniture Series A & C Oval Conference Table
If you have a team of 6 people, this is the ideal table to bring them together. It has a spacious design and executive look.
The top features a scratch-resistant laminate finish while the edges have continuous banding to protect from the effect of a collision.
- Solid trim
- Assembly takes about 30 minutes
- Generally good-looking
- Some customer received damaged table tops
9. Conference Tables Model 4469 by Teamwork Tables
The outstanding feature of this conference table is that it comes already assembled. Further, it features folding legs. Once you buy it, you just unfold the legs, and you are ready to use them.
Legs feature a safety locking mechanism. They are made of steel and are tubular.
The tabletop is of thermal fused melamine with firmed edges to withstand daily stress.
- Folding legs makes it easy to store the table
- The square design makes them spacious
- Sturdily built
- Quite heavy
8. Regency Legacy 120-inch Racetrack Conference Table
At 10 feet, the table offers ample space for up to persons. The table has a cherry finish, which undoubtedly makes it attractive. It is built of 1-inch thick thermal fused melamine laminate. Its edges have a 3-millimeter commercial grade matching PVC.
Set up is easy, and you can adjust the table to your level best. The bottom of the base has adjustable glides for easy adjustments.
- Tool-less design is great for a quick setup
- Excellent workmanship
- Handy power/USB outlets
- Stability issues
7. Boss 95 by 43-Inch Conference Table
The Race Track Conference Table is the best way to add style and versatility to your conference room or reception area. The warm Cherry/Mahogany finish is simply professional.
The table measures 95″ long, 43″ wide and 29.5″. Its laminate construction is quite sturdy, giving the table a general sturdy and sleek feel.
- Average 15 minutes construction by two men
- Richer mahogany finish
- 30 screws in 5 L-Brackets makes the table construction sturdy
- Attractive look
- The only mishap is shippers fault
6. OFM 55118-MPL Core Collection Modular
The OFM modular conference table features an innovative snap-lock system and a three-piece design for easy to assemble. The table is not only large but also sturdy and stylish.
The top is thermo-fused melamine and looks like wood, and it has a self-edge banding. The powder-coated steel frame supports this top.
- Easy to put together
- It assembles into a sturdy table
- Attractive maple color
- Multipurpose table
- So far, no customer has complained
5. Sunon 42 inch Dia Round Conference Table
Sunon, 42 inch Dia, is a multipurpose table with a sturdy X-Base for stability. A thermally fused laminate melamine top is durable, thanks to its scratch and stain resistance abilities.
- Stable, sturdy and solid
4. ARC 8′ Boat Shaped Conference Table
BRKECT368WA is built in the United States and has the shape of a boat. Its base is metallic while the top is wooden.
The fascinating thing, though, is that you don’t need to assemble the table. Just straighten the base and secure the legs.
- Nice looking
- Stable conference table
- Folding legs makes it easier to store
- Short warranty
3. Office Pope Conference Room Table
This is practically a luxurious modern conference table. Its elegance makes it fit for any conference room. It features a modern lacquered and textured finish. The gloss highlights further enhance the look.
You can get in different sizes. Just choose what fits your staff. Still, it is available in 3 textures – textured brown sugar, textured mocha, and textured driftwood finish.
- Heavy duty
- Beautiful finish
- The table looks trendy
- The power module is a rip-off
2. Team WORK Tables Conference Meeting
Conference folding tables arrive ready to use-already assembled. They are commercial grade and folding types. All have a similar color, i.e., natural beech. The tables are large enough to offer a comfortable sitting during conferences.
The tables are uniquely created with thermally-fused melamine laminate surfaces. Such a surface withstands extended uses. All legs are top quality with origin in Germany. Their heavy steel construction makes them withstand the weight. Again, they have an efficient locking mechanism.
- No hassles of assembly
- Each table is sturdily built
- The 6 tables offer a convenient way of arranging a conference room
- Arranging six tables can be hectic
1. Lorell Oval Conference Table
This Lorell table is one of the sturdy tables you can find on the market today. It has a thick top, which is high-pressure laminated while its base conforms to the design of a slab. Such craftsmanship leaves you with nothing but a sturdy and stable table.
You’ll love the mahogany color too.
- Easy assembly
- Pretty heavy and sturdy table
- Excellent height even for tall guys
- Smooth finish
- Poor shipping
- Color inaccuracies
While there are numerous tables for conferencing, it important to look for a table that meets your style, staff size as well as budget. We believe the range of selection is wide enough to cover each of your needs.
You can also check out: Best Conference Room Chair in 2022 | Attracting Corporate Meetings