Winter is coming. As much as we might try to cling to warmer weather and keep our summer favorites in circulation for as long as possible, it’s now time to put those summer shades away and replace them with winter staples. The best winter wardrobe essentials look fantastic while offering you protection from the elements. If you are looking to make some additions to your winter wardrobe in 2022, the following products are worth considering.
If you want to keep warm, dry, and safe this winter, you need a few things in your wardrobe. Most people find that starting with a warm coat and waterproof boots is the best way to go. But prioritizing warmth and comfort certainly doesn’t have to mean that you can’t look great too.
Best Winter Wardrobe Essentials for Men in 2022
1. Burberry Duffle Coat
A classic coat that looks fantastic with jeans or dressed up with a suit and shoes.
A long-sleeved navy-blue woolen duffle coat from Burberry’s ever growing collection is an essential for any man’s winter wardrobe. 80% wool means that this simple coat is a warm and stylish offering from Burberry Clothing.
- An 80% wool body means that this navy duffle coat is remarkably warm and cozy even in harsh winds
- Large pockets are ideal for days and nights out
- Classic and straightforward styles mean that this jacket is exceptionally versatile. Looks fantastic dressed up or down and works with a variety of colors
2. Moncler Black Down Jacket
A down jacket is perfect for changeable weather. It’ll keep you warm when it’s cold outdoors, but packs away easily if the conditions change.
Filled with 90% goose down, this lightweight jacket is exceptionally warm and perfect for colder winter days. In a classic black, puffer design, a goose down jacket can look modern yet classically chic. The Moncler down has a red, white, and navy trim for a splash of understated color.
- Lightweight and breathable, perfect for when you are on the move
- Simple style for versatility
- Goose down is unbelievably warm and can protect you from the toughest of weather conditions
3. Dr. Martens Black Bex Chelsea Boots
Chelsea boots have long been a staple of both men’s and women’s winter wardrobes, and nothing beats Dr. Martens for style, comfort, or durability.
They have a classic Dr. Martens design that’s as timeless as they are trendy. These black leather Chelsea boots will last you for years to come and look great with jeans for a laid-back winter look.
- A timeless design that always looks cool
- Waterproof and warm
- Very hardwearing
- Comfortable body with elasticized gusset for easy wear and air-cushioned soles
4. Off-White Grey Mohair Diag Hoodie
Deliciously warm and cozy, this wool mohair mix hoodie is perfect for snuggling up at home or braving the elements.
Full-length zip closer and drawstring hood to keep you warm and protected this winter. This hoodie has a grey body with multicolor stripes and detail on the sleeves and back. It’s perfect for keeping warm on dressed-down days.
- Large kangaroo pocket at front, ideal for cold hands this winter
- Mohair and wool mix make it very soft and comfortable
- Drawstring hood and zip fastening for warmth and comfort
5. Valentino Blue Viscose Sweater
An elegant V-neck sweater in light blue. Perfect for layering with a shirt or tee or wearing alone.
A gorgeous long-sleeve blue sweater that looks great alone or with layers. 83% viscose makes it very easy to wear and care for, with the rubberized logo patch in the bottom corner for a touch of elegance.
- Versatile, perfect for layering with shirts or T-shirts
- Eye-catching blue color that can add cheer to a dull day
- Rib-knit V-neck
6. Loewe Black Mohair Scarf
A scarf is a must-have for any winter wardrobe.
50% mohair and 48% wool make this scarf exceptionally soft and warm. Perfect for those cold winter days when the bitter wind is blowing in your face. This scarf is 70.5 inches long, and the black design means that it will look great teamed with any jacket, hat, and gloves.
- Warm and soft
- Versatile black coloring
- Fringe detailing and leather logo for extra style
Your winter wardrobe is worth investing in. You want clothes that look good, work well with each other, and keep you warm. In winter, it’s more important than we think about how hardwearing our clothes and shoes are, as well as what they look like. All of these essentials could be well worth it.